By Fabi R. Gomes | July 1st, 2019
Located in Comal County and overlooking the picturesque Guadalupe River, Canyon Lake is well-known as the jewel of the Texas Hill Country. Home to scenic views and wildlife, Canyon Lake is a great place to relax and enjoy the great outdoors—hiking trails, golf courses, water recreation, fishing, parks, and pleasant picnic spots. Below, the ultimate guide to spending your time away at the beautiful Canyon Lake.
1. Overlook Park: Offering a scenic view to Canyon Lake and the dam, the park is ideal for swimming, relaxing at the beach, or simply walking through the park.
2. Canyon Lake Marina: Rent a boat or yacht for the day and enjoy a beautiful sunset over the water. You can also try your skills at jet skiing, kayaking, wake boarding, paddle boarding, and paramotoring!
3. Canyon Gorge: Tour this hidden gem in and observe all the beauty and history the area holds.
4. Fly Fishing: Reel Fly Fishing Adventures offers a unique experience on the Guadalupe River. The guided fly fishing method uses a light-weight lure an artificial fly) to catch fish.
5. Dry Comal Creek Vineyards: Taste port and chocolate wine or delicious frozen sangria under the trees, or sample their wines paired with a tasty meat and cheese platter.
From relaxing on the water to learning the history of the area, Canyon Lake has much to offer locals and visitors alike.
For more information about Hill Country living, please contact CBHarper. Our agents are not only specialized in the real estate industry but are also highly knowledgeable of the areas we serve.
Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® can be reached at (210) 483-7581 or firstname.lastname@example.org and has been an affiliate of the Coldwell Banker franchise system for over 30 years.
All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as legal advice at any point. Any facts provided on blog.cbharper.com is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and it makes no representations as to completeness, suitability, or validity. All information is provided to author on an upper management approval basis. Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® and its employees will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. The opinions expressed by those providing comments to the posts are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the company or any employee thereof.