Congratulations GRI Graduates
Congratulations to our recent GRI graduates!
• Cathy Hernandez: Over 20 years of experience in business, marketing, leadership and management. Happily married for 23 years with 2 children.
• Bizzy Darling: As a native of San Antonio and a Boerne resident for the past 15 years, Bizzy Darling is uniquely familiar with both communities as well as the surrounding areas.
• Sharon Kelly: Sharon values time, open lines of communication, and prides herself on doing the right thing.
•Stacy Wheaton: Whether buying, selling or leasing, she will provide for you the finest quality real estate services at a fair value, and do it efficiently and enthusiastically.
• Neelam Kinger: Holds an accounting degree with seven years of experience in banking and fifteen years of personal business. Married with three children; she lives in the city of San Antonio for the past seventeen years. Loves to deal with people from all walks of life.
• Shannon Miller: Shannon has lived in Texas for 30 years, and made San Antonio her home 22 years ago. She takes great pride in finding her clients a perfect home to buy, or helping her clients sell their current home.
• Janette Springer: Janette is a life-long Texan with her husband, Glenn, of 26 years in the San Antonio area. Her love of people and wanting to help them compliments a love to work in the real estate field. She and Glenn have raised two sons and is a proud Aggie mom.
Well done ladies and thank you for sharing a little bit about yourselves.
In today’s competitive business environment, it often takes more than just motivation and initiative to succeed. Earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate.