Congratulations PJ Clarke for Achieving PSA Designation
San Antonio, TX – The National Association of REALTORS® and its affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils provide a wide range of programs and services that assist members in increasing skills, proficiency, and knowledge. Designations and certifications acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate sectors are awarded by NAR and each affiliated group upon completion of required courses.
PJ Clarke was awarded the certification of PSA, Pricing Strategy Advisor.
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
Knowledge gains with this designation include:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- The terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone pricing skills and practices