Jan Hicinbothom Selected for the Political Involvement Council for Texas Association of REALTORS®
September 2017 — Jan Hicinbothom has been selected to the Political Involvement Council for Texas Association of REALTORS®. Members of the Political Involvement Council (PIC) are a hand-selected team tasked with creating a culture of political activism within the Texas REALTORS® community.
PIC members are charged with:
• Organizing REALTORS® support for Opportunity Race candidates.
• Assisting local boards with candidate interviews.
• Speaking to local membership meetings, committees, TAR (Texas Association of REALTOR®) regional meetings, and TREPAC events.
• Giving updates, on government affairs efforts such as elections, legislation, grassroots and other initiatives.
• Identifying local REALTORS® who serve as elected officials.
• Providing grassroots support for Issues Mobilization campaigns.
• Increasing participation in Calls for Action.
Jan Hicinbothom maintains membership in the National Association of REALTORS, the Texas Association of REALTORS, and the San Antonio Board of REALTORS and as a member, she and all REALTORS have a code of ethics to maintain. Jan abides by this code in all her transactions. The Code of Ethics requires that Realtors treat all parties involved in a real estate transaction fairly and honestly. Jan is a full-time real estate professional serving San Antonio, Schertz, Cibolo, New Braunfels, Universal City, Converse and surrounding cities and counties since 2000.
Jan is a certified Relocation Specialist through the Coldwell Banker network. During her many years helping clients find a home or sell a house, she has provided service to well over 250. A large share of this business has been to help our active duty members of the Armed Services, both USAA and Navy Federal CU.