March 2017 — Cynthia Leos, REALTOR® based out of Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® New Braunfels Sales Office has proudly achieved another designation. This is her third designation within the past year. Those designations include SRS, PSA and GRI.
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the SRS Course will redefine your “normal” and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
Congratulations to Cynthia Leos, REALTOR®, GRI, PSA, SRS for her accomplishments in honing her real estate skill set!