CBHarper REALTOR Rally 2018 Recap
November 2nd, 2018, marked the 3rd Annual CBHarper REALTOR® Rally. It was an inspiring and engaging day for our Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® agents.
“We are so very thankful for the speakers, presenters, vendors, and partners who joined us. Our CBHarper agents and professional support staff gathered to share ideas, network and expand their knowledge base by learning together. This day is all about them!” says Leesa Harper Rispoli.
Here are a few stat snapshots about the event:
• 363 Real estate agents and on-staff professionals
• 21 Businesses and local vendors represented
• 16 Speakers and panelists
• Overall satisfaction in feedback survey was extremely high (%90+ extremely/very satisfied)
Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® continued its strategic collaboration and investment in its agents with the REALTOR® Rally to include a glimpse into the 2019 company initiatives. This look ahead brought the announcement of a reimagined TV Show called Lone Star Living, a new magazine slated for January 2019, diversity empowerment initiatives, 4K video integration, and a next-level series of education classes throughout the year. To provide some perspective, Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® has provided 486 classes in the last 12 months alone — that translates to 1.9 class per day.
“Beyond just sharing what we have learned about the real estate industry, our goal is to help you plan, adjust, and grow your business,” says Leesa in her opening announcement.
Here are some industry statistics to be aware of:
• Latinos and Latinas are expected to account for 50% of all new home buyers over the next 10 years.
• Millennials, 62 million, are projected to surpass Baby Boomers, 70 million, within the next few years, becoming the largest demographic population in the United States.
• 60% of Millennials intend to buy homes.
• By 2020, Realogy is forecasting a 6% growth in sales volume and an 8% increase in gross commission revenue / income, with less units sold.
• Coldwell Banker accounts for 75% of Realogy’s revenue.
• According to NAR, 51% of renters say they would like to own a home due to a lifestyle change, getting married, having children, or their employment is on a solid ground.
Other notable elements of this year’s REALTOR® Rally are the appearance of keynote speakers that included: Peter Parnegg, Certified Ninja Trainer; Tom Burk, Vice President and Senior Business Consultant for Coldwell Banker’s Western Region; and Abby Vasek, of HGTV courtesy of Independence Title. The topics spanned from business planning to real estate disruptors like OpenDoor, Perch, and RedFin. Not just limited to real estate business planning, presenters also took a deep dive into video, social media, and staging.
A few participants comments capture the ways that Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper, REALTORS® works for them through all the resources, benefits, and the annual conference known as REALTOR Rally.
“I look forward to the Rally all year. It is something I clear my schedule for, knowing that I’ll be able to get ahead of the game with all the wonderful information that is shared at this event.”
“The ideas and content I obtained at the Rally help me take my game to the next level.”
“So much planning and hard-work goes into the Rally. Every year it just gets better and better. I come away from the Rally feeling inspired and invigorated by all the things I learned.”
“The Realtor Rally was a fantastic and inspiring event! All of the presenters were wonderful and learned something new from each. The JW Marriott TPC always does a fantastic job and loved the format. Can’t wait to get started in 2019 with all the bundled up energy and ideas that came from this great event!” — Craig Ross, The Ross Group